NEW MUTANT TYPES Aug 10, 2004 15:10:09 GMT -5
Post by ~Cowgirl~ on Aug 10, 2004 15:10:09 GMT -5
If i have one wrong PLEASE LET ME KNOW. So i can fix it!
- Electrical: Elemental Electricals have the power to create and absorb electrical energy.
- Thermal: Elemental Thermals have the ability to manipulate heat and cold.
- Sonic: Sound
- Chemical: Elemental Chemical have the power to manipulate liquids. They can freeze it, or evaporate it, with out changing the temperature of the liquid. [IE: A room temperature ”warm" ice cube.]
- Botanical: Elemental Botanicals can control plant and other organic matter.
- Geological: Elemental Geologicals can manipulate the earth's energies. There are very rare.
- Feline: cat, tiger [speed, jumping, eye sight for both night and day, hearing, smell]
- Ursine: bear [hearing, strength, and speed]
- Canine: dog, wolf [Smell, hearing, and day time eye sight]
- Porcine: boar, hog [unknown]
- Cervine: deer [speed, grace, and hearing]
- Reptus: lizard, snake [second eyelid, venom for temporary blindness]
- Amphibian: frog, toad [unknown]
- Piscis: fish [under water: eyes sight, some rare one may breath, fast swimmers]
- Intangibles: Pass through solid matter like walls by lowering their body density. <phase out>
- Impervious: Withstand pysical forces like bullets by raising their body density. <mass out>
- Invisibles(stealth): Function without detection by the naked eye.
- Propulsion: Move at extremely high speeds.
- Gravitatives: Alter the weight of themselves or other objects.
- Chromatics: Manipulate color and light.
- Status Suspentions: Control time.
- Replications: Replicate through self-cloning
- Telepaths: Read other peoples thoughts and are able to communicate telepathically.
- Telekinetic: Elevate and move objects by mind control.
- Telempaths: Read and manipulate the emotions of others.
- Telecybers: Change the normal functioning of computers and other electronics.
- Precognitives: See into the future to predict events that haven't happened yet.
- Illusionist: Project visual images or attitudes.